Didn't y'all love that dress I was wearing in my recent Cat's Closet birthday post? Well, it can be yours!
A few times on my Cat's Closet Facebook Fanpage, I have hosted a "Comment Auction". The name pretty much explains how it works - I post a clothing items and folks can bid on it by posting a dollar amount in the comments. My Facebook-less Instagram followers always complained about not having access. So now that I have a blog, I'm hosting it here!
The "Comment Auction" goes till tomorrow evening and I can even ship Monday - so you will likely receive the dress in time to wear for Valentine's Day! (This dress would work for many occasions! But, it does shout Valentine's Day to me!) Check out the description and fine print. . . .and, let the bidding begin!
This dress is soooo great! It's a size 20W. Roomy on me. (In one picture you can see me holding the extra material at the top.) Sheer, flowy top fabric with lining. Thrifted. Adrianna Papell Evening brand. (Through a quick google search, I found it here!)
The dress has gold shimmery "polka dots" throughout. I love the color because it is a more muted/natural pink. Flattering cut with gathering at the waist and in the one sleeve. Zipper at side. Definite stretch to the garment. A line of that nice "grippy" material (that I find most often on strapless bras) lines the inside of the top. Some wear and tear on the skirt fabric - slight snags - but only noticeable if you're looking close/inspecting it. Other than that, great condition!
The Fine Print
Comment Auction Guidelines
- "Comment Auction" starts when this blog post goes live and extends till tomorrow - Sunday, February 8th at 8PM (CST).
- Bidding starts at $12. To bid, just comment on this post with your dollar amount. (Full dollar amounts, please!)
- Shortly after 8PM, I will respond to the winning comment! You're responsible for getting me your email address. I will send you an invoice through PayPal. You must complete this within 12 hours or I will move on to the next highest bid.
- Shipping - $6 for US shipping or $16 for International Shipping. (Shipping is through USPS. US shipping is tracked and insured and sent with 3 day priority. International shipping is not tracked or insured and can take several weeks.) If the winning bid is over $36, then the US shipping is on me! ;)
- Any questions?! Just comment below!